Made of large-faced plywood with less splicing and seams. The birch poplar material guarantees the high strength and toughness of the formwork. The epoxy resin film inside and outside is not only smooth and waterproof, but also has a certain degree of air permeability. It is smooth and well formed, with excellent visual and hand feeling. The overall effect is better than other similar products. It belongs to clean water formwork. The circular column wood formwork undergoes a secondary molding process: one cold pressing and two hot pressings go through 10 processes, and finally a bright and clear circular column wood formwork is made. After ten processes , we can produce a wooden circular column formwork that can be used many times.
10- step rapid custom processing production
1. The clean water circular column wood formwork uses high-quality birch poplar eucalyptus as the raw material. First, the raw material must be cut. The poplar birch ammonium wood substrate with moderate softness is selected. The length and quality of the round process are required to intercept the appropriate material. Wooden section ( usually up to 3 meters ) .
2. Peel the intercepted wood segment, then cook the wood segment, determine the rotary cutting center, and perform the rotary cutting work. When cutting the circular column wood formwork, use alloy saw blades with more than 100 teeth and edge saws with rails. The logs are cut into high-quality 108 poplar veneers after cutting , and the whole core and whole board are conducive to the size standard of the circular column wood circle.
3. After the wood segment is cut, ensure that the remaining core diameter is about 80cm . Raw materials are obtained by layer cutting according to the log. The log is cut and rotated horizontally according to a certain layer thickness. It is cut into pieces according to the size of the formwork. The same proportion of wood layer, and the impurities on the surface of the wood layer are removed, and the impurities can affect the adhesion fastness of the late glue.
4. Dry and dry the veneer until the moisture content of the veneer is 7-8% . All the round circular column circular column formwork veneers use the entire core board to ensure the strength of the formwork. The drying process is that the veneer after cutting and rotary cutting contains relatively large moisture. In large-scale production, we need to dry the formwork. Because the veneer after drying is relatively brittle, it needs to be left for about 2 days. To ensure the toughness of the veneer, so as to ensure the bendability in the round process.
5. The next step in making a circular column shaped wood formwork is to apply glue to the veneer. The glue must be evenly filled. The pressure difference of the formwork is 15% . The pressure of the formwork is 190T . A formed circular column wood formwork uses multiple sheets The boards ( poplar birch ) are glued together using glue ; using imported fully automatic glue rolling machines and glue filling machines, the front and back sides of the veneer will be evenly coated with the glue layer, and the single coated with the glue layer will be used. The board can be evenly covered with 6-10 layers ( as required ) , and the number of layers for the circular column wood formwork is generally set to 14mm-22mm thickness.
6. The surface of the circular column wood formwork uses an epoxy resin film, which has good air permeability and is conducive to winter construction. Epoxy resin film needs to be prepared. Firstly, corn flour is added to the triamine glue solution as a filler. After stirring for 25 minutes, ammonium chloride is added as a curing agent to form a surface glue. It is coated on the veneer and the formwork core layer, and then pasted together to form a formwork slab, and then the epoxy film on the formwork surface is completed.
7. Perform a cold pressing first, directly put the film paper on the core to directly form the preliminary formwork.
8 , secondary forming, the substrate is first formed, and then the floor sanding, grinding, playing putty, sanding, and then epoxy resin paste film, into the hot press film made again, whereby after 2 times of thermocompression process. During the secondary hot pressing process, flattening is performed by a hot pressing process. The traditional heating method uses boiler water to heat for heating. The circular column wood formwork is electrically heated during production. After flattening, the compactness of the building formwork can be increased, and the molding is more regular.
8. In the above process, the process of pre-pressing and hot-pressing is used to reduce the chance of formwork dislocation to the greatest extent. Then, reasonable pressure and temperature hot pressing are applied to ensure that each circular column wood formwork has excellent bonding strength and hardness. .
9 , spray paint, and spray anti-corrosive paint , can ensure the service life and turnover of the circular column wood formwork. On the other hand, circular column wood formwork is generally placed in the open air on the construction site, and the spraying process can effectively prevent exposure to sunlight and rain. Facilitates the storage of formworks.
10. Trimming and packaging processing: If the circular column wood formwork has been subjected to hot pressing, if some of the interlayers are misaligned or the corners are irregular, you can use a cutter to cut the extra corners, and finally check the edges and pack them into the warehouse. .
Yesterday just solved the square forms how much money a square, today is a circular column forms...read more
How to remove the circular column formwork? What is the demoulding process? There are more and more...read more
Today, Fangyuan Construction Mould received a request from a customer from Zhuhai for a cylindrical...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.