10 Oct 2018 Tags: circular column forms
Circular column formwork processing flow and materials:
1. Processing raw materials: Firstly, the raw material poplar should be used for shaping, and then the layer should be cut according to a certain thickness and size to clean the surface impurities, so as not to affect the bonding strength with concrete in the later construction.
2. Drying treatment: If the wood circular column formwork made of wood is used, the drying process is especially important. It can be dried or sun-dried. One can maintain the toughness of the bamboo layer, and the other can reduce the moisture. Not easy to deform, high durability.
3. Gluing treatment: It is not difficult to find out that careful people can see that the wood building circular concrete column formwork circular formwork knowledge museum has several layers. This is because the building formwork factory has been glued, usually in 5 layers or more, no more than 10 layers. According to the actual application.
4. Molding treatment: It is mainly used to press the hot pressing technology, so that the wood circular column formwork circular formwork compass product can ensure good bonding strength and viscosity.
5. Trimming and removing impurities: The building formwork factory uses the knives to cut the excess plates and sprays the anti-corrosive paint. The anti-corrosion paint is an important factor to ensure the service life and storage time of the building formwork.
The building concrete circular column forms has the advantages of light weight, large gravity, convenient use of bottles, smooth surface and anti-corrosion.
Installation of the circular column forms Fangyuan company has published a lot of information...read more
In October, the weather turned hot and the temperature rose. It was the hot period of the circular...read more
Just after the May 1st, there is a cylinder column forms customer who finds us and wants to reorder...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.