Large-diameter concrete circular column molds have been difficult. In recent years, although the new FRP circular column formwork has solved the limitation of the heavy weight of circular column steel formwork and occupied the manpower limit , it still has bubbles that are easy to form and large deformation of the arc. Disadvantages such as easy damage ; In order to solve these quality problems and combine with the actual construction environment of the construction site, our company has developed a wooden building circular formwork, and provides customers with a relatively fine wooden circular column formwork construction and installation process.
We don't sell circular column wood formwork, we sell faster, better and cheaper round column modeling solutions.
Construction process: Customized formwork processing ---- Measurement and payoff ----- Column formwork installation ---- Steel strap binding installation ---- Upper and lower interface reinforcement ---- Formwork protection ----- Beam and column interface processing ---- formwork final inspection ---- concrete pouring ---- formwork removed.
Main points of installation and construction technology operation:
1. Customized formwork processing: Customize the formwork height according to the drawing design requirements. The advantage of the circular column wood formwork is that it can be cut at will, providing more maneuverability for field operations.
2. Measure the line: Mark the center of the cylinder according to the design of the building structure, and mark the edge of the column on the concrete slab surface, in order to strictly control the plane position and verticality of the column.
3. Column formwork installation: The formwork should be installed in a misplaced position, first closed with iron wire, and then reinforced with steel strips. The space between the fixed steel strips is 20-30cm . 0.5-1cm from the ground and fill the joints with concrete.
4. Steel strip installation ; it is best to use a steel ruler to measure the formwork when installing the steel strip, nail 3-4 small nails around the same height of the formwork , and put the steel strip on the nails when holding the steel strip to keep the steel The installation level of the belt ; when installing the screws, the tightness of each screw must be consistent, so as to ensure the consistency of the tightness of the steel belt and the safety of construction.
5. Reinforcement of the upper and lower interfaces: A steel strip can be added to the upper and lower port interfaces of the two formwork plates for reinforcement. The steel strips must be horizontally covered and reinforced at the interface areas.
6. Formwork protection: In order to protect the formwork after the formwork is installed, four 5 * 10cm squares of wood should be added around the formwork , and the woodwork should be reinforced with steel pipes. The upper and lower spacing of the steel pipes is 50-150cm , so that not only can the formworks be protected . Perform vertical positioning, and make the force of the formwork form a whole, to achieve the role of secondary reinforcement.
7. Beam-column interface treatment: Because the wooden circular formwork is used, the circular column formwork can be cut at will, so that the concrete of the beam-column joint can achieve better results. Click to see the construction plan of the circular formwork
8. Final inspection of formwork: clean the rubbish in the column with clean water, so that the rubbish falling in the column during the support of the formwork can be cleaned up before pouring the concrete. The gap at the bottom of the formwork is tightly sealed with 1 : 3 cement mortar to prevent Leaking slurry.
9. Concrete pouring: 1200mm in diameter , 6 meters high can be cast at one time ; diameters over 1200mm , it is recommended to pour in sections ; after 30-60 minutes after the first pouring , the second pouring can be performed ; the concrete must be fully vibrated To ensure the appearance and quality of the casting.
Just after the May 1st, there is a cylinder column forms customer who finds us and wants to reorder...read more
When it comes to the use of architectural circular column formwork, the domestic project is very...read more
Many manufacturers of circular column formwork products are numerous, so how to choose a high...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.