What are the methods to identify the quality of a building circular column formwork?
1. Identify the type of glue. At present, the building formwork sold on the market mainly have three kinds of glues, namely phenolic glue, melamine glue and urea-formaldehyde glue. Due to the different stability of the three kinds of rubber, the odor irritancy increased in turn, but there were some commercial household melamine rubber phenolic rubber, and urea aldehyde rubber for melamine rubber sales. Therefore, it is recommended to deal directly with larger-scale businesses when choosing a building formwork.
2. look at the density, weigh the weight. Generally speaking, if the weight of the circular column formwork of the same specification is heavy, the density of the formwork is relatively high, the pressure during the production process is relatively large, the hardness of the selected material is high, the bonding strength of the formwork is relatively high, and the formwork steel is good.
3. Whether to dry. The dried formwork has a stable bond strength because of a balanced water content. The dried formwork has a rough cross section and a whitish color; while the formwork has not been dried, the cross section is smooth.
4. boiled. To boil with boiling water, it is necessary to compare the formwork of the same process of different manufacturers under the same conditions. Generally speaking, the building formwork of well-known brands are boiled for more than 8 hours, and some good brands of phenolic glue Can be boiled for more than 24 hours, then see if there is splitting and degumming.
5. Actual use. If you are a circular column formwork supplier, it is recommended to pay attention to your own use effect while listening to the business introduction, and timely feedback with the manufacturer, so that you can close the distance between you and the manufacturer, and can truly feedback the application to the manufacturer.
When identifying the formwork is good or bad, you need to consider the above five elements comprehensively, and at the same time combine the manufacturer and brand of the formwork.
What formwork is used for cylindrical pouring? Determined to look at my eyes, I met the cylindrical...read more
For the circular column formwork wholesale procurement construction unit is very familiar, some...read more
How long does it take to remove the concrete from the concrete circular column formwork? Yes, the...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.