(1) When installing the one-side formwork, firstly use the step-by-step method to temporarily fix the formwork and the column ribs, and connect the main keel of the formwork to the interface of the beam and column with the nail and the side mold, and adjust the position of the single side formwork by the horizontal laser. After the installation of one of the formworks is completed, the same method is used to install the opposite formwork of the column;
(2) After the temporary fixing of the column-to-edge formwork is completed, start installing the other two formworks. The nails are connected with the first fixed two-side formworks, and the formworks are assembled from top to bottom. After the assembly is completed, the joints should be inspected with great emphasis on the joints, so as to avoid the impact of the joints on the concrete. The keels are effectively connected. To ensure the integrity of the formwork, the adjacent upper and lower formworks can be fixed by wooden strips;
(3) Install the outer shovel, arrange the nails on the column stencil according to the outer sill spacing not more than 250mm, tie the galvanized tying wire on the nail after the nail is bent, and then push the nail into the formwork to maintain the surface level of the formwork. The wire is left long enough to bind the fixed square steel. This method is used as a temporary fixed square steel. It has strong operability. Each square steel outer sill is fixed by wire binding. After straightening, the square column buckle can be used for reinforcement.
(4) Install the square column fasteners, nail the nails in the horizontal direction of the formwork gusset to support the reinforcement without sliding down, and ensure the spacing and level of the reinforcement. The reinforcement spacing is set according to the calculation. First install the bottom square pillar fastener reinforcement, the last reinforcement of the project is 100mm from the ground, and the distance between the remaining reinforcements is about 500mm;
(5) Concrete pouring, the column formwork can be poured in one time within a height of six meters, and the height of six meters or more is recommended to be watered twice. The second pouring can be carried out after the first pouring for 30-60 minutes.
The square column buckle has the advantages of simple installation and strong pressure resistance. The square column fasteners bring a lot of convenience to our life. Today we will tell you the requirements for the use of the lower column buckle. The square column buckle is provided with a complete square column reinforcement. The shape is composed of four elliptical single-piece galvanized card plates. One end of the card plate is set as a bending structure, and each card plate is provided with several equal intervals along the length direction. The fixing hole and the wedge-shaped fixing pin pass through the through hole and the fixing hole to fix the limiting sleeve and the card board, thereby forming a square column formwork fastener which is convenient for installation and disassembly.
1. The working part of the thread should not have cracks, more than two buckles, bacteria, rust or any kind of traces on the bottom of several buckles; screws and bolts (composition: head and screw) The rod should not be bent, stretched, significantly worn or severely scratched; the edges of the screw head and the nut should not be significantly damaged, and can be properly fitted without slipping when using the standard wrench of the corresponding specification.
2. Screws and bolts screwed into the cast iron parts shall be screwed to a depth not less than 1.1 times the diameter of the thread; for steel parts not to be less than 0.8 times the diameter. The high-quality steel used in the square-clamp fasteners is strong in pressure resistance and not easy to be deformed. It is easy to install, easy to learn, does not slip, and does not run. Adjustable reinforcement can meet your various specifications of the column, solve the problem of reinforced formwork, save time for installation and reinforcement of the square column, shorten the construction period and save costs. The stud bolts should be threaded into one of the threads of one of the heads and not allowed to loosen after being screwed in; when the parts are thickened or thinned by repair, the bolts and threads are connected to ensure the tightness of the connection. The length should be changed accordingly. When the bolts tighten the two couplings, the bolts and nuts should be in close contact with the couplings. The bolts should be exposed to the nuts 2~3, and the female threads in the unthreaded holes should have 2~3 deductions.
How much is circular column formwork? Which is better? The square formwork that can stand the test...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.