12 Feb 2019 Tags: circular column forms
In recent years, wooden building circular column formwork has been more and more welcomed by the construction side. The circular column shaped wood formwork method mainly has the following characteristics:
1. Compared with the traditional steel formwork, it has light weight, and the inner wall of the wooden circular column formwork is smooth, flat, accurate in roundness, large in rigidity and strong in resistance to deformation.
2. The joint of the formwork is connected by the tongue and mouth, and the joints are tight and not leaking.
3. The formwork has the characteristics of strong bonding ability, strong anti-expansion pressure strength, good waterproof performance, strong durability and many turnover times (compared to common wood formwork).
4. The surface of the wooden circular column formwork adopts the secondary coating process of epoxy resin. The high smoothness is easy to demould and can be used as a clear water concrete formwork.
5, wooden circular column forms insulation performance, to prevent the occurrence of bubbles and cracks, can reduce the quality of the common problems.
6. The cost of wooden circular column formwork is much lower than that of steel mold, which can save a lot of money.
7. The wooden round column formwork is easy to cut and can be connected infinitely. The mold is simple, easy to operate, and the combination is not limited. It is suitable for circular columns of various heights and diameters.
How to make the wood circular column formwork better to get started. This is a problem faced by...read more
Talking about the architectural Circular Forms can be said that the construction unit is very...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.