The column clamp, as a new type of square column reinforcement building material, has good performance and simple installation method, and has received the love and support of many construction parties. However, there are still many people who do not understand the operation principle and installation method of square buckle. Today, the square buckle manufacturer will take you to find out.
What is the principle of installing the new type reinforcement of the column?
1. The first thing to note is that when using the new column reinforcement, if the column height exceeds 2.4 meters, the upper and lower links of the formwork need to be staggered installation to ensure the straightness of the square column.
2. After the column clamp is installed, in order to protect and straightly position the coated formwork, four steel pipes need to be spliced into a square protective frame to jam the formwork, which can not only protect the square column buckle formwork, but also buffer the time of casting. The pressure generated by the vibrating rod can make the reinforced concrete square column better.
3. Pay attention to the horizontal device of the new-type reinforcement of the column. The horizontal device can ensure the uniform force of the column clamp and install it in a bottom-up order. The square column fastener device uses a steel ruler to measure the formwork.
4. Since the laminated formwork of 2.4 meters or more is spliced in a staggered position, a set of column clamp need to be installed at the formwork interface for additional reinforcement. The column clamp should cover the interface horizontally and ensure that the interface is positioned in the center of the reinforcement. .
5. Pay attention to when pouring square pillars, square pillars within six meters can be poured at one time using square pillar buckles, but square pillars over six meters need to be poured in two.
6. When removing the mold, it is necessary to remove the steel pipes reinforced on the outside of the formwork in order. When removing, pay attention to removing the mold in the order of the non-load-bearing part and the load-bearing part.
Just after the May 1st, there is a cylinder column forms customer who finds us and wants to reorder...read more
Although the weather turns cold, but still can not withstand the enthusiasm of customers wholesale...read more
Talking about the architectural Circular Forms can be said that the construction unit is very...read more
Square Circle Formwork® is a manufacturer and supplier of formwork products which aim to meet the needs of the current formwork market with our labor saving and environmental-friendly formwork system.